Skip to Content
- 1 cup peeled, sliced apples
- 1/2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup, divided use
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided use
- 1/8 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped raw walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine apples, 1/2 maple syrup, and ½ cinnamon in a small baking dish; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine oats, walnuts, remaining maple syrup, and remaining cinnamon in a small bowl; mix well.
- Top apple mixture with oat mixture. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until apples are soft.
- Calories: 168
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Carbohydrate: 29 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Sugar: 17 g
- Protein: 3 g
Recipe Card powered by