- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce (like Tabasco)
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 24 chicken drummettes, skin removed
- ½ tsp. paprika
- Combine honey, tomato paste, hot pepper sauce, and Worcestershire sauce in resealable plastic bag or a large sealable bowl; mix well.
- Add chicken, shake thoroughly, and refrigerate, covered, for 6 to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place chicken on sheet; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 24 to 30 minutes, turning once, or until chicken is crisp and juices run clear.
Makes 12 Servings