Skip to Content
- 1 small bunch broccoli
- 1/4 cup seedless raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 Bell red pepper
- 1/8 cup sunflower seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup reduced fat/non-fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- Cut the broccoli into small bite-sized pieces.
- Throw the broccoli into a salad bowl, along with the raisins, celery, onion, red pepper, and sunflower seeds.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar. Pour over the vegetables and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate.
Recipe Card powered by