- 4 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce (like Frank’s®), divided use
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (to taste; optional)
- 1 lb. raw chicken tenders
- ¼ cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 4 medium celery stalks, cut into sticks
- Combine 1 Tbsp. hot sauce, vinegar, garlic powder, paprika, and cayenne in a small bowl; mix well.
- Add chicken; toss to coat. Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for 30 minutes. 3. Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place chicken in a baking dish. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
- Combine yogurt and cheese in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine chicken and remaining 3 Tbsp. hot sauce in a large bowl; toss gently to blend.
- Serve chicken with dip and celery.
(per serving, 1/4 recipe)
- Calories: 158
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 74 mg
- Sodium: 666 mg
- Carbohydrate: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Sugar: 2 g
- Protein: 26 g