- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 cups cubed zucchini (about 3 or 4 medium)
- 1 (10-oz.) can diced tomatoes with green chilies (like Rotel)
- 1 (11-oz.) can whole kernel corn, drained
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
- Add garlic and zucchini; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and corn; cook, stirring frequently for 6 to 10 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
(per serving, 1/6 recipe)
- Calories: 81
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 402 mg
- Carbohydrate: 14 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 5 g
- Protein: 2 g