Skip to Content
- 4 (4-oz.) each raw chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 Tbsp. whole wheat flour
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup low-sodium, organic vegetable broth
- 6 Tbsp. capers
- 1 (14-oz.) can quartered artichoke hearts, packed in water, drained
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- Place chicken in a resealable plastic bag. Add flour and seal. Shake to coat chicken.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- Add garlic; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until tender.
- Add lemon juice, broth, capers, artichoke hearts, and mushrooms; cook, turning chicken halfway through, for 12 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
Recipe Card powered by