- 4 oz skinless chicken breast
- Low sodium taco seasoning
- ½ cup diced tomato
- 2 leaves shredded romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup salsa
- 1 6” whole wheat tortilla shell
Season 4 oz skinless chicken breast lightly with low sodium taco seasoning and grill or broil on both sides until cooked through. Cut chicken into strips and pile the chicken, ½ cup diced tomato, 2 leaves of romaine lettuce shredded, ¼ cup reduced-fat shredded cheese, and ¼ cup salsa onto a 6in whole wheat low carb tortilla shells.