Skip to Content
- 3 oz. raw chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 Tbsp. low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 dash curry powder
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash paprika (optional)
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 (8-inch) whole wheat tortilla, warm
- 1 cup fresh spinach (or romaine lettuce)
- Place chicken in a shallow glass dish. Drizzle lemon juice over chicken. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Allow chicken to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat medium skillet, lightly coated with spray, over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle. Remove from skillet. Slice and set aside.
- Combine yogurt with curry, garlic powder, paprika (if desired), and cayenne pepper (if desired) in a small bowl; mix well.
- Spread yogurt mixture evenly on tortilla, leaving about ½-inch around the edge. Top with spinach and chicken. Roll and enjoy!
Recipe Card powered by