- 1 cup dry broccoli cole slaw
- 1.5 oz. sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1.5 oz. canned mandarin orange segments packed in juice (or light syrup), drained and chopped
- 1.5 oz. chopped scallions
- 2.5 oz. cooked and chopped skinless lean chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp. low-fat sesame ginger dressing
In a large bowl, combine slaw, water chestnuts, orange segments, scallions, and chicken. Mix well.
Top with dressing and toss to coat. Enjoy!
- Calories: 195
- Fat: 3 g
- Sodium: 595 mg
- Carbs: 21 g
- Fiber: 4.5 g
- Sugars: 12.5 g
- Protein: 22.5 g