Skip to Content
- 1/2 orange
- 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (6 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper (I omitted this so Mini Chef would eat it)
- Zest orange and lime into a large bowl.
- Squeeze orange juice into bowl.
- Add oil, garlic and chicken, tossing to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Prepare grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken 6 minutes per side or until done.
Recipe Card powered by