- ½ cup water
- ½ medium red onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled, chopped
- 1 thin slice fresh ginger, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash ground mace
- 1 dash curry powder
- ¼ cup finely chopped orange peel
- ½ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- ¼ cup currants
- ½ cup 100% orange juice
- Bring water, onion, and maple syrup to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, at a gentle boil, for 10 minutes.
- Add vinegar, apples, ginger, salt, mace, curry, and orange peel; cook, at a gentle boil, for an additional 20 to 25 minutes.
- Add cranberries, currants, and orange juice; cook for an additional 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Cool.
- Serve over 2 Tbsp. over turkey or poultry.
(per serving, 1/16 recipe, 2 Tbsp.)
- Calories: 41
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 19 mg
- Carbohydrate: 10 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Sugar: 8 g
- Protein: 0 g