- 1/8 cup Fiber One Original bran cereal, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup Cap’n Crunch cereal (original), coarsely crushed
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Dash each salt and black pepper
- 1.5 tbsp. fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 4 oz. raw boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 2 long strips
- 1 tbsp. Best Foods/Hellmann’s Dijonnaise
- 1 tbsp. honey mustard
In a wide bowl, mix both crushed cereals with seasonings.
Place egg substitute in another wide bowl. One at a time, dunk chicken strips in the egg substitute, shake to remove excess, and coat with crumbs.
Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Evenly lay coated strips in the skillet and cook for 5 minutes. Flip strips and cook until outside is crispy and chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes.
In a small bowl, mix Dijonnaise with honey mustard. Serve with chicken for dipping!
- Calories: 234
- Fat: 2 g
- Sodium: 617 mg
- Carbs: 23.5 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Sugars: 10 g
- Protein: 29 g