- 3 tbsp. shredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- 1 wedge The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss cheese
- 5 jarred jalapeño slices, finely chopped
- 1 portabella mushroom cap (stem removed), sliced
- 2 oz. thinly sliced raw lean beefsteak filet
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder
- Dash black pepper
- 1 medium-large high-fiber flour tortilla with 110 calories or less
- Optional toppings: salsa, fat-free sour cream
In a small bowl, combine shredded cheese, cheese wedge, and jalapeños. Stir until uniform.
Halve portabella slices widthwise. Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add portabella pieces, and cook and stir until softened and lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Add sliced steak, sprinkle with seasonings, and cook and stir for about 2 minutes, until just cooked through.
Lay tortilla flat and spread with cheese mixture. Evenly top one half with cooked steak and mushroom slices.
If needed, clean the skillet. Re-spray and bring to medium heat. Place the loaded tortilla flat in the skillet, and cook for 2 minutes.
Using a spatula, fold the cheese-only half of the tortilla over the filling, and press lightly to seal. Carefully flip and cook until crispy, about 2 minutes. Slice into wedges, and enjoy!
- Calories: 318
- Fat: 11 g
- Sodium: 815 mg
- Carbs: 33 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Sugars: 6.5 g
- Protein: 29 g