Skip to Content
- 3 Eggs (use 1 whole egg & 2 egg whites)
- ¼ cup Sargento Reduced Fat Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 2 ounces Avocado
- ½ cup Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Chili Powder
- In small skillet over medium heat, add bell peppers and cook for 1-2 minutes until softened.
- In a small bowl whisk egg whites with egg.
- Add in salt, black pepper, and chili powder to eggs and whisk for 20 seconds.
- Add eggs to peppers and scramble eggs.
- Add in diced avocado pieces and top with reduced fat cheddar cheese.
- Serve with a side of salsa & your ½ grapefruit.
Recipe Card powered by