- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 large egg whites (2/3 cup)
- 3 oz. cooked chicken breast, diced
- 3 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 5 fresh basil leaves, chopped (for garnish; optional)
- Heat medium nonstick skillet lightly coated with spray over medium-low heat.
- Add egg whites; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until almost set.
- Add chicken and cheese; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired; garnish with basil.