- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1/4 cup sliced green and red bell peppers
- 1 tsp. fajita seasoning mix
- One 5-oz. raw boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- Dash tsp. each salt and black pepper
- 1/8 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese
- 1/8 cup salsa
- 1 tbsp. fat-free sour cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8″ X 8″ baking pan with nonstick spray.
Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add onion and bell peppers. Cook and stir until softened, about 6 minutes.
Transfer cooked veggies to a medium bowl. Sprinkle with 1 tsp. fajita seasoning, and stir well.
Season chicken cutlets with salt, black pepper, and remaining 1 tsp. fajita seasoning. Evenly divide cooked veggies between the centers of the cutlets.
Roll up each cutlet over the veggies. If needed, secure with toothpicks. Place in the baking pan.
Cover pan with foil, and bake for 20 minutes.
Remove foil, and sprinkle stuffed cutlets with cheese. Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
Serve with salsa and sour cream.
- Calories: 242
- Fat: 5 g
- Sodium: 725 mg
- Carbs: 10 g
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Sugars: 4 g
- Protein: 38 g