- 3 cups fresh fruit (like bananas, peaches, pears, or strawberries)
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk (or soy milk or nonfat milk)
- 4 strawberries, sliced (for garnish; optional)
- Place fruit and almond milk in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Place blended mixture in a shallow bowl; cover. Freeze for 2 to 4 hours, mixing with a fork every 30 minutes to break ice crystals.
- Garnish each serving with a strawberry if desired.
(per serving, ¾ cups, ¼ recipe)
- Calories: 73
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 35 mg
- Carbohydrate: 17 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Sugar: 10 g
- Protein: 1 g