- 3½ cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
- 6 medium strawberries, pureed
- ½ medium ripe banana, pureed
- 36 dark chocolate morsels (about 2 Tbsp.)
- Place 12 silicone baking cups on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- Combine yogurt and honey in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Place 3 Tbsp. yogurt mixture in each baking cup.
- Top evenly with strawberries, banana, and 2 additional Tbsp. yogurt mixture.
- Top each cupcake with 3 morsels.
- Freeze for 4 hours, or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Tip: You can make this recipe using silicone baking cups, a silicone muffin pan, or a regular muffin pan. When using the regular muffin pan, to remove cupcakes, dip the bottom of the pan in hot water for 20 seconds.
(per serving, 1 cupcake, 1/12 recipe)
- Calories: 63
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 5 mg
- Sodium: 24 mg
- Carbohydrate: 9 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Sugar: 8 g
- Protein: 7 g