- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2½ lbs. green beans, trimmed (about 10 cups)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp. finely chopped lemon peel
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh thyme
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add green beans and garlic. Season with salt; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add water; cook, covered, for 2 minutes.
- Remove lid; cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until water evaporates.
- Add lemon peel, lemon juice, and thyme. Serve immediately.
(per serving (1/12 recipe, 3/4 cup)
- Calories: 42
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 101 mg
- Carbohydrate: 7 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Sugar: 3 g
- Protein: 2 g