Skip to Content
- 1 (4-oz.) raw chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 fresh parsley sprigs (or thyme, marjoram, or rosemary), finely chopped
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Combine garlic, mustard, parsley, salt, pepper, and oil in a small bowl; mix well.
- Brush chicken breasts evenly with garlic mixture.
- Grill or broil chicken for 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
Recipe Card powered by