- 4 ears of corn, husks removed
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. olive oil, divided use
- 1 medium jalapeño
- ¼ medium red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Bring large pot of water to boil; add corn. When water returns to a boil, remove corn.
- Brush corn with 1 tsp. oil. Place corn and jalapeño on grill, turning frequently, for about 4 minutes, or until corn kernels are lightly browned and jalapeño is browned but not charred. Remove from grill.
- When corn is cool enough to handle, slice kernels off the cob; place kernels in a medium serving bowl, discard cob.
- Slice jalapeno in half, discard seeds, and finely chop.
- Add jalapeno, onion, cheese, cilantro, remaining 1 Tbsp. oil, vinegar, salt (if desired), and pepper (if desired) to corn; toss gently to blend.
(per serving, 1/4 recipe)
- Calories: 192
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 8 mg
- Sodium: 183 mg
- Carbohydrate: 31 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Sugar: 6 g
- Protein: 6 g