Skip to Content
- 1 (4-oz.) each raw tuna steaks (1-inch thick)
- 1 Tbsp. chopped Italian parsley
- 1 fresh tarragon sprig, leaves removed and chopped, stems discarded
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. finely chopped lemon peel
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat grill or broiler on high.
- Rinse tuna and pat dry. Set aside.
- Combine tarragon, garlic, and lemon peel in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Season tuna with salt and pepper if desired. Drizzle with oil; rub rosemary mixture into both sides of tuna. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Grill or broil for 2 to 5 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness.
- Calories: 158
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 44 mg
- Sodium: 125 mg
- Carbs: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Sugars: 0 g
- Protein: 28 g
Recipe Card powered by