Skip to Content
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), reserve liquid
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup tahini (sesame butter)
- Sea salt (to taste; optional)
- Paprika (for garnish; optional)
- Place chickpeas, lemon juice, oil, and garlic in food processor or blender and pulse until chickpeas are mashed.
- Add tahini; pulse for 1 minute. If hummus is too thick, add some of the reserved chickpea liquid. Add salt if desired.
- Garnish with paprika if desired.
Recipe Card powered by