- 1/4 cup Fiber One Original bran cereal
- 1 oz. (about 15 crisps) Pringles Light Fat Free BBQ Potato Crisps (or another fat-free BBQ-flavored potato chip)
- Dash onion powder
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Dash each salt and black pepper
- 8 oz. raw boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 10 nuggets
- 3 tbsp. Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
In a blender or food processor, grind cereal and chips into crumbs. Transfer to a wide bowl and mix in seasonings.
Place chicken nuggets in a large bowl. Top with sauce and toss to coat.
One at a time, shake nuggets to remove excess sauce and coat with crumbs. Evenly lay on the baking sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes. Flip chicken. Bake until cooked through and crispy, about 6 minutes.
(per serving, 1/2 recipe)
- Calories: 175
- Fat: 1.5 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Carbs: 14 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Sugars: 1 g
- Protein: 27 g