- 1 bunch (about 6 oz.) kale leaves
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Remove kale leaves from stems. Tear leaves into bite-sized pieces.
- Discard stems.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner or paper towel.
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper, if desired.
- Combine leaves and oil in medium bowl; toss gently to blend.
- Add desired flavoring combinations; mix well.
- Arrange kale on prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until crisp.
- Transfer onto a wire rack or paper towels; cool.
(per serving, 1/4 recipe)
- Calories: 51
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 18 mg
- Carbohydrate: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Sugar: 0 g
- Protein: 1 g