- 1 lb. dry lasagna noodles
- 2 cups packed fresh spinach
- 2 lbs. firm tofu, drained, patted dry, cut into chunks
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional) Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 cups all-natural tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain. Set aside.
- Place spinach in food processor; cover, pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Add tofu; cover, pulse until crumbled.
- Combine spinach mixture and parsley in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper if desired; mix well.
- Lightly coat a 4-quart rectangular baking dish with spray; spread a layer of tomato sauce in the bottom. Top with a layer noodles and a layer of tofu. Repeat 2 more layers of tomato sauce, noodles, and tofu. Top with tomato sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting.
(per serving, 1/12 recipe)
- Calories: 251
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 5 mg
- Sodium: 420 mg
- Carbohydrate: 37 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 4 g
- Protein: 14 g