- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1/4 cup milk (nonfat)
- 1/2 cup egg beaters
- tsp cinnamon
- tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pack stevia
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl (except bread)
- Dip each slice of bread on each side into mixture.
- Coat pan with non-stick spray & turn stove on med/low heat.
- Place in pan (saute or frying pan) for approximately 3-4 mins on each side.
- Serve and enjoy! This is only enough for two slices – plenty filling for one person.
- May top with powdered sugar, margarine, sugar free preserves or sugar free syrup.
Number of Servings: 1