- 3 bags House Foods Tofu Shirataki Spaghetti Shaped Noodle Substitute
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium/lite soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. granulated white sugar
- 2 tsp. chicken-flavored powdered consommé
- One 12-oz. bag frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 8 oz. raw boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
Use a strainer to rinse and drain noodles. Thoroughly pat dry. Roughly cut noodles.
To make the sauce, in a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, and consommé. Add 1/2 cup hot water and stir until cornstarch dissolves.
Bring a wok (or large skillet) sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add all ingredients except noodles and sauce. Cook and stir for 5 to 7 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and all veggies are hot.
Add sauce and cook and stir until thickened, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Add noodles and cook and stir until well mixed and hot, about 2 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
(per serving, 1/4 recipe)
- Calories: 177
- Fat: 1.5 g
- Sodium: 925 mg
- Carbs: 21.5 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Sugars: 7 g
- Protein: 18 g