Skip to Content
- 12 oz. ricotta cheese
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 – 16 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 9 manicotti noodles, cooked according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, mozzarella, and 1/2 cup Parmesan, eggs, parsley, and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour 1/2 cup sauce into an 11×17 inch baking dish. Fill each manicotti shell with 3 tablespoons cheese mixture, and arrange over sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce over top, and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until bubbly.
Recipe Card powered by