- 3 cups baby salad greens
- ¼ medium carrot, shredded
- ½ medium cucumber, chopped
- ½ medium red bell pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup sprouts (like radish, alfalfa, or broccoli)
- ½ medium tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped jicama
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped cilantro (optional)
Combine greens, carrot, cucumber, bell pepper, sprouts, tomato, and jicama, plus cilantro (if desired), in a large bowl; toss gently to blend.
Creamy Garlic Dressing
(Makes 10 servings, about 2 Tbsp. each)
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
- Place oil, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, salt, mustard, and honey in a blender or food processor; cover with lid. Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate dressing if not using immediately. If dressing solidifies when cold, hold at room temperature for 30 minutes. Stir before serving.