- 1 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 (6-inch) corn tortilla, cut into strips
- 1/8 medium onion, chopped
- 1/8 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1/8 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine eggs and egg whites in a medium bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add tortillas; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until crisp. Remove tortillas from pan.
- Add onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
- Add tomato; cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add egg mixture; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until eggs are almost set.
- Add tortillas and cheese; cook, for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Calories: 229
- Fat: 11 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 193 mg
- Sodium: 237 mg
- Carbohydrate: 14 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 3 g
- Protein: 17 g