- 6 large eggs
- 1½ cup nonfat milk
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- ½ medium green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 oz. low-sodium, nitrite-free lean ham, chopped
- 2 oz. cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Combine eggs and milk in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper if desired; whisk to blend. Set aside.
- Lightly coat a twelve cup muffin tin with spray.
- Evenly place onion, bell peppers, ham, and cheese into muffin cups.
- Evenly pour egg mixture over onion mixture in cups.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of quiche comes out clean.
(per serving, 1/12 recipe)
- Calories: 73
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 101 mg
- Sodium: 140 mg
- Carbohydrate: 3 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Sugar: 2 g
- Protein: 6 g