- 1 small onion
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 1/4 lbs. raw lean ground turkey
- 3 cups bagged broccoli cole slaw, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 9 cups of a 12-cup muffin pan with foil baking cups, or spray them with nonstick spray.
Grate onion into a large bowl. Add 1/4 cup ketchup and all other ingredients. Thoroughly mix.
Evenly distribute turkey-veggie mixture among the muffin cups and top with ketchup, 1 tsp. each.
Bake until firm with lightly browned edges, 30 to 35 minutes. Enjoy!
(per serving, 1/9 recipe, 1 mini meatloaf)
- Calories: 142
- Fat: 5.25 g
- Sodium: 494 mg
- Carbs: 9 g
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Sugars: 4 g
- Protein: 14 g