- ¼ cup dark chocolate morsels
- 2 scoops Chocolate protein powder
- 1 Tbsp. psyllium husk powder
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 6 tsp. all-natural smooth peanut butter, divided use
- Prepare twelve mini muffin cups by lining with muffin papers.
- Place morsels in microwave-safe container. Microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds; stir; microwave for an additional 30 to 45 seconds or until just melted. Do not overcook. Set aside.
- Place protein powder, psyllium husk, and pumpkin in a food processor. Pulse until it forms a dough.
- Divide dough into 12 small balls; place each ball in a muffin cup. Press dough down into a flat disk with a depression in the middle. Place ½ tsp. peanut butter in each depression.
- Drizzle melted morsels evenly over each peanut butter cup; spread to create a thin chocolate layer on top.
- Freeze for 30 minutes, or until chocolate hardens.
(per serving, 1 cup, 1/12 recipe)
- Calories: 74
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
- Sodium: 55 mg
- Carbohydrate: 8 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Sugar: 5 g
- Protein: 4 g