- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- oil mister or cooking spray
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/3 c. tahini
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt + pepper to taste
- lemon wedges, olive oil & parsley for garnish
- pita bread and fresh veggies for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with oil or cooking spray.
- Place cauliflower florets on baking sheet. Spray with additional oil or cooking spray. Roast for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time. Remove from oven and cool.
- Combine cauliflower, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper in food processor. Process until smooth. Add water one tablespoon at a time for a thinner consistency, if desired.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with parsley, if desired. Serve with lemon wedges, pita bread, and fresh veggies.