- 1 (2-lb.) cauliflower, cut into small florets, discard stem
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. granulated garlic (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium organic vegetable broth
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Wash cauliflower and pat dry.
- Place cauliflower in large baking pan. Drizzle with oil; toss gently to coat. 4. Season with salt and garlic.
- Bake, stirring halfway through, for 40 to 45 minutes, or until tender.
- Place in food processor; add vegetable broth. Pulse until smooth.
(per serving 1/8 recipe, 1/4 cup)
- Calories: 46
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 319 mg
- Carbohydrate: 5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g