• 4 scoops chocolate protein powder
• 2 cups quick-cooking old-fashioned oats
• ½ cup unsweetened grated coconut
• ¼ cup chopped raw walnuts
• ¼ cup raisins
• 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
• ½ cup natural, creamy peanut butter
1. Combine protein powder, oats, grated coconut, walnuts, and raisins in large mixing bowl. Mix well.
2. Add almond milk and peanut butter to mixture. Mix well with clean hands.
3. Press mixture into 8×8-inch baking pan; cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
4. Cut into 9 bars.
Saturated Fat: 4g