Skip to Content
- 4 ounces shrimp
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- 1/2 red peppers
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup broccoli
- 2 Tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Spray with non-stick cooking spray, and heat your wok to med high. Add shrimp.
- Fry shrimp until pink. It should take about 3-5 minutes. Transfer to plate.
- Add peppers, mushrooms and broccoli to wok – stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Make a well in center garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Stir fry for a minute and add water, cover and steam for 3 minutes.
- Return shrimp to wok.
- Cook and stir until shrimp are warmed through.
- Serve over 1/2 cup of brown rice.
Recipe Card powered by