Skip to Content
- 4 oz. raw salmon fillet, skin removed, finely chopped
- ¾ cup fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- ¼ inch slice fresh ginger, peeled, finely chopped
- Dash sea salt
- Dash ground black pepper
- ¼ egg white
- 1 tsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ½ Tbsp. pickled ginger
- Preheat grill or broiler on high.
- Combine salmon, spinach, green onions, ginger, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; mix well.
- Combine egg white and soy sauce in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
- Add to salmon mixture; mix well. Form into a patty about ½-inch thick.
- Lightly coat grill or broiler pan with spray; grill or broil patty, carefully turning once, for 6 to 7 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve topped with pickled ginger.
- Calories: 178
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 62 mg
- Sodium: 412 mg
- Carbohydrate: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Sugar: 1 g
- Protein: 24 g
Recipe Card powered by