- 1 (4-oz.) raw wild salmon fillet
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 1 cups fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp. chopped, dry-pack sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/8 cup chopped raw almonds
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Cut a slit lengthwise ¾ of the way through the salmon fillet, making sure not to cut all the way through. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Set aside.
- Combine spinach, tomatoes, and almonds in a medium bowl; mix well. Spoon the mixture into the slit.
- Arrange fillet on baking pan lightly coated with spray.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork and the spinach mixture is heated through.
- Calories: 241
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 62mg
- Sodium: 220mg
- Carbs: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 26g