- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. 100% orange juice
- 1/2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 1/4 medium navel orange
- 1/4 medium pink grapefruit
- 2 1/2 packed cups fresh baby spinach (or mesclun greens)
- 1/2 (15-oz.) can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- Combine oil, orange juice, and vinegar in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired; mix well. Set aside.
- Slice off ends of orange and grapefruit so they can sit flat on work surface. Slice downward around fruit to remove peel and white pith. Slice peeled fruit crosswise into half-inch-thick circles, removing any seeds. Cut grapefruit slices in half. Arrange slices evenly on a serving plate.
- Combine spinach and beans in a large bowl; toss to blend.
- Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to blend.
- Place spinach mixture on serving plate.
- Calories: 268
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 139 mg
- Carbohydrate: 46 g
- Fiber: 11 g
- Sugar: 9 g
- Protein: 14 g