Skip to Content
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp. raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
- 1 dash Himalayan salt (or sea salt)
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh herbs (like basil, oregano or parsley) (to taste; optional)
- 1 medium baked sweet potato, peeled and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 medium green apple, diced
- ½ medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 stalk green onion, finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cups fresh arugula
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin seed kernels, toasted (or chopped raw walnuts)
- Combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, honey, salt, and herbs (if desired) in a medium bowl; whisk to blend.
- Combine sweet potato, apple, bell pepper, onion, and cilantro in a large bowl; mix well.
- Drizzle dressing over sweet potato mixture; toss gently to blend.
- Place even amounts of arugula on two serving plates; top each with sweet potato mixture and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
Recipe Card powered by