Skip to Content
- Cooking spray
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup dry Italian bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. onion flakes
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups water
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs and onion flakes.
- Mix thoroughly and shape into 1-inch balls.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Place meatballs in skillet and gently brown, set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the brown sugar, flour, water, white vinegar and soy sauce. Mix thoroughly.
- Add meatballs and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, for about 30 minutes.
Recipe Card powered by