- 1 – 6 oz chicken breast (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- Dash cayenne pepper (optional)
- Dash Himalayan Sea salt
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
In a bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, curry powder, garlic powder, ginger, cayenne and salt. Add chicken and stir until chicken is completely coated. Transfer to a resealable plastic bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onions and sauté until translucent and tender, about 10 minutes. Add chicken and cook for about 7-8 minutes, stirring often, until completely done.
Serve over rice and top with fresh cilantro.