- 2 Tbsp fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 3 basil leaves, chopped – FINE
- 1 medium whole wheat tortillas
- 85 grams smoked turkey breast, sliced
- 1 lettuce leaf, shredded
Combine cream cheese, tomatoes, and basil in a small mixing bowl. Lay the tortilla out and spread one tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture on it. Place turkey on top and spread remaining cream cheese mixture on top of the turkey. Place lettuce on top and roll tortilla into a tight cylinder, making sure that the seam side is down. Cut wrap in half diagonally and serve.