Skip to Content
- 1 Tbsp. medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1/8 medium mango, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 fresh cilantro sprigs, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 (4-oz.) raw tilapia fillets
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice, hot
- Combine bell pepper, onion, mango, cilantro, red pepper, and vinegar in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least 30 minutes. (The salsa will last in the refrigerator for 2 days.)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place tilapia in a baking pan. Lightly brush with oil. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tilapia flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Top tilapia evenly with salsa; serve with rice.
- Calories: 272
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 57 mg
- Sodium: 61 mg
- Carbohydrate: 28 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Sugar: 5 g
- Protein: 25 g
Recipe Card powered by