- 1/2 cup cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 Tbsp. red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 medium jalapeno, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 fresh cilantro sprigs, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 1 (4-oz.) raw tilapia fillets
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice, hot
- Combine watermelon, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, oil, and lime juice in a medium bowl; toss gently to blend.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired; toss gently to blend. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place tilapia in a baking pan. Lightly brush with oil. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tilapia flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Top tilapia evenly with salsa; serve each fillet with ½ cup rice.
- Calories: 277
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 57 mg
- Sodium: 133 mg
- Carbs: 30 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugars: 5 g
- Protein: 26 g