- 1 1/4 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granulated)
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups mashed extra-ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 1/2 cup no-sugar-added applesauce
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray.
In a large bowl, mix both types of flour, Splenda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
In another large bowl, thoroughly mix bananas, egg substitute, applesauce, and vanilla extract. Add to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
Transfer batter to the loaf pan and smooth out the surface. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Slice and chew!
(per serving, 1/8 recipe)
- Calories: 140
- Fat: 0.5 g
- Sodium: 267 mg
- Carbs: 31 g
- Fiber: 3.75 g
- Sugars: 7 g
- Protein: 5 g