- 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 3/4 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/4 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/8 medium onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp. crumbled goat cheese
- Heat oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add zucchini, pepper, and onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
- Add basil and salt. Increase heat to medium-high; cook, stirring frequently, for about 30 to 60 seconds, or until the moisture has evaporated.
- Add eggs and goat cheese to vegetable mixture. Stir until combined; cook, over medium heat, without stirring, for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until the bottom is light golden. As it cooks, lift the edges and tilt the pan so uncooked egg will flow to the edges.
- Reduce heat to low; continue cooking, covered, for 15 to 18 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 196
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 284 mg
- Sodium: 302 mg
- Carbohydrate: 8 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 6 g
- Protein: 14 g