- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 raw medium red beets, peeled, thinly sliced into matchstick-sized pieces
- 2 large fennel bulbs, thinly sliced into matchstick-sized pieces
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, thinly sliced into matchstick-sized pieces
- ½ cup coarsely chopped raw walnuts
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine vinegar, lemon juice, oil, maple syrup, and mustard in a medium bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
- Combine beets, fennel, carrots, apples, walnuts, and cilantro in a large serving bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over salad; toss gently to blend.
(per serving, 1/10 recipe, 1 cup)
- Calories: 124
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 67 mg
- Carbohydrate: 16 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Sugar: 8 g
- Protein: 2 g